Frequently asked questions about tickets and ticketing for the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships.
Frequently asked questions
Look here first
- For information on 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships to www.cyclingworldchampionships.com
- Accessible tickets can be booked online, or you can call 0333 003 5947 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Accepted forms of ID - as standard we accept passport and driving license. All ID presented must be an original, valid document.
We are continuing to process all ticket purchases online. To make a booking, please visit:
- Accessible tickets can be booked online, or you can call 0333 003 5947 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Need help with your order? If you booked online via www.cyclingworldchampionships.com contact the Ticketing Customer Service Team.
Tickets are issued on behalf of 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships and are responsible for the performance or event and are subject to the terms and conditions of the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships and those of our ticketing service provider – Ticketmaster Sport (Ltd), together with all other statements or directives shown on the ticket.
Ticketmaster Sport is globally respected within the sporting industry. The 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships have worked closely with Ticketmaster Sport at all stages of planning and consequently Ticketmaster Sport understands the requirements of the Scottish and international market.
Following a recent competitive tender process with alternative ticketing suppliers, 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships Ticketmaster Sport secured the ticket services supplier position.
In appointing Ticketmaster Sport as the official ticketing services supplier. The Ticketmaster Sport retail system ensures the most effective and efficient ticket booking process, particularly via web transactions.
- Customers who wish to buy tickets for accessible positions at 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships venues can now do so online via our website www.cyclingworldchampionships.com (powered by Ticketmaster Sport) or our accessible booking line (operated by Ticketmaster Sport) on 0333 003 5947 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We offer accessible positions in various venues to accommodate visitors.
- Wheelchair user: Each ticketed venue has designated accessible spaces for wheelchair users. Each spectator purchasing a wheelchair accessible space will be entitled to one free companion seat adjacent to the space purchased by the wheelchair user.
- Easy Access: this type of seat is available for disabled people or people with limited mobility and need more room to access their seat or use a mobility aid/ has an assistance dog. Each ticketed venue has designated seats for spectators within this category and who do not require a wheelchair space. A mobility need is defined as: someone who has a disability which is unable to access all seating in the venue b. a health condition which prevent the person from accessing all seating in venue c. A person entitled to a concession ticket who is over 65 years of age and is unable to access all seating in venue d. People with mobility issues who require aisle seating
- Companion Seating (accessible within seating area): Can purchase a ticket anywhere in venue and the adjacent companion seat will be provided free of charge.
Accessibility ticket categories are subject to availability across venues based on facilities available and venue design.
The accessible ticket policy offers one free carer/companion ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. If you need more than one essential carer/companion or additional positions in your booking, please call 0333 003 5947 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party require this position. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event - you will be contacted by Ticketmaster Sport no later than 72 hours after your order.
- Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
- For further information on the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships accessible policy please visit https://www.cyclingworldchamps.com/media/p3fjaquw/2023-uci-cycling-world-championships-accessibilty-ticketing-policy.pdf
If you qualify and require a companion ticket once you have placed your order online please reach out to our Ticketing Customer Service team here via the Contact Form and select the ‘Accessible Ticketing Free Companion Ticket Request option from the ‘reason for contact’ dropdown menu on the form and our Accessible Ticketing Team will process accordingly for you.
If you have any further questions or would prefer to discuss your specific requirements before booking, please call our accessible booking line 0333 003 5947 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday or email us at email@example.com
2023 UCI Cycling World Championships /Ticketmaster Sport sell tickets for the 2023 UCI World Championships as an agent on behalf of the organiser.
When you’re booking via 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships, whether it’s online, via the venue box office or over the phone, we will always be sure to give you a clear breakdown of exactly what charges are involved. In accordance with the Committees of Advertising Practice (CAP) requirements we will ensure that any fee or charge levied on top of the face value of the ticket is stated clearly at critical points during the purchase process, and when advertising ticket prices.
The total exit price is made up as follows:
Face Value Price
This is the base cost of your ticket, set by the event organiser 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships and are based on the costs involved in presenting the event. When a ticket is sold the total face value is passed to 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships.
An administration fee is levied on all tickets sold via the Ticketmaster Sport retail system, our contact centre or 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships venue box office. This charge is intended to cover the running costs of our ticketing operations, and it is applied to each ticket sold regardless of whether the payment is made by cash, cheque, debit card, credit card, bank transfer or any other means. A payment handling fee is included within the administration fee regardless of the payment method.
Our partnership with Ticketmaster Sport provides a comprehensive ticketing solution for buyers, which amongst other things include:
- A comprehensive Box Office service on-site at 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships venues supported by a satellite box office at venues (TBC)
- A specialised contact centre, predominantly handling accessible sales, group bookings and event-related enquiries.
- A website service for buying tickets
The booking fee levied is competitively priced and determined by the costs of operating the ticketing service.
You will have to pay a Booking Fee (10% per ticket). A Transaction Fee (£2.50 per order) will then be applied to the entire transaction (regardless of the number of tickets purchased) depending on the method of fulfilment that you have selected.
2023 UCI Cycling World Championships have ensured that the Booking Fee is the same, regardless of (a) the method of payment used, and/or (b) the channel via which tickets are purchased (i.e., on the internet, in person at the Box Office, or telephonically).
The regulations can be found at: www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2012/3110/made
If you have any queries regarding fees please contact the Ticketing Customer Service Team
We want to make sure that everyone gets a fair chance to buy tickets.
The ticket limit is decided by 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships. It usually applies per person, per credit card – sometimes, if it’s expected to be popular it may also be per household. Please be sure to look out for this – you can’t book more than the limit in any one transaction, but unfortunately, we can’t stop you from making a second booking.
It’s not that easy to get around the system though; if we find that someone’s booked more tickets than they’re allowed, they may well cancel some or all of their tickets, without notice.
We want to make sure that as many fans as possible get the chance to book. When you select your seats, you’re holding those tickets while you go through the checkout process, so no one else can access them.
The amount of time you have can vary depending on how busy the website is, but we always make sure there’s enough time to fill in your details and check the information carefully before paying for your tickets.
When a popular event goes on sale there can sometimes be thousands of people all trying to buy tickets at the same time. With fans booking over the phone and online, Ticketmaster can process hundreds of bookings at once – so sometimes they can go quickly. For example, if 500 fans all log on to buy 4 tickets each…that’s 2,000 tickets gone in seconds!
If you’re unlucky with getting tickets when they first go on sale, we always advise to check back to our website nearer the day of the show – there’s always the chance that more tickets could be released once the stage layout has been confirmed.
…a few minutes after the event goes on sale?
When customers find available tickets online, or through any of the other access points, those tickets are actually reserved while the customer considers the purchase. During that period, which lasts for only a few minutes, no one else can view or purchase those tickets. If the customer decides not to buy the tickets, they are “released” and become available to other purchasers. So, if a customer is looking at 10th row centre seats and decides not to buy, those seats become available for another customer.
…days after the event goes on sale?
2023 UCI Cycling World Championships may release more tickets for sale as the event date approaches. This happens for several reasons such as a) A client group may no longer need the tickets that were held when the event originally went on sale, or b) Once the event area is set up, the venue has a better idea about which seats are obstructed, or c) Sometimes events are so popular that even seats with a restricted view are released for sale!
No. As with all ticket sales, there are no refunds, exchanges, or cancellations.
We accept all major credit and debit cards:
- Visa Debit
Unfortunately, we can’t accept payment from Diners and Laser cards.
More payment methods will be added in due course.
Our secure server software (SSL) is some of the best software available today for secure e-commerce transactions. It encrypts all your personal information so no one else can access it.
Your e-tickets will be delivered to 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships ticketing account at: tickets.cyclingworldchamps.com shortly before the event. You will be notified once tickets are available for download.
As neither the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships has overall control of the fulfilment process it’s quite difficult to give an exact date that they’ll be in your account. However, the latest you should receive them is around five days before the event.
To check your booking, please reach out to our Ticketing Customer Service team here via the Contact Form for any further enquiries, and one of our team will be in touch to assist.
Reach out to Ticketing Customer Service team here via the Contact Form for any further enquiries, and one of our team will be in touch to assist.
All children over 2 must have a valid ticket for an event. Children under 2 years of age may sit on a parent/guardian’s knee, however, will not be entitled to a seat. If you require a seat for your child under 2 years, you must purchase a ticket.
A digital ticket is just like a ‘print-at-home' ticket, but instead of carrying the physical paper ticket, you just show the ticket barcode on your mobile phone.
If an event is cancelled altogether, we will usually just refund your tickets automatically. We will refund the face value for each ticket, and you’ll see a credit onto your card within fifteen days of contacting you about the cancellation.
If an event has been postponed or rescheduled will usually contact, you to inform you of refund or exchange procedures for that event.
2023 UCI Cycling World Championships and Ticketmaster Sport assume responsibility on cancelled events for those tickets sold through our Internet site/s, contact centre and/or box office. Regrettably we cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through any other outlet or agency.
We only hold details of customers who have purchased with us via t2023 UCI Cycling World Championships website, the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships, Ticketing Customer Service Team or each venue/Box Office and consequently we can only discuss bookings with the purchaser. Unfortunately, 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships cannot help with any issues related to tickets purchased from elsewhere, but recommend customers contact their point of purchase.
You will be able to download your digital tickets to your mobile device via a wallet app OR you can download as a PDF Print-at-Home ticket.
Yes – as long as your screen is in good condition there should be no issue using a phone that has a clear screen protector.
Scanners work much better with a bright screen, so make sure the backlight/contrast on your phone is set nice and bright.
Please visit the Box Office on arrival at the venue, where you will need to provide booking details and some form of ID so that staff can access your 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships ticketing account.
Check out the Ticketmaster Sport troubleshooting guide here for a step-by-step guide on how to resolve some common queries with digital tickets.
Please reach out to our Ticketing Customer Service team here via the Contact Form for any further enquiries, and one of our team will be in touch to assist.